Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday…how I dread going to work but surprisingly there are not much major issue at my workplace today. I guess a little blogging is in order.

I also decided to change the name of this blog from “another philatelic blog on the web” to Philately Crazy, because when I started this blog I did not know it would go this far. I have been pouring out my philatelic knowledge to it. It is almost like my philately online journal. Now it seem this blog is no longer just another blog, thanks to your support.

The first contest, where I ask the questions “Who can tell me the name of the three White Rajahs in Asia?” The first person who emails me with all three correct names will be the winner and received a Pan Am test covers. The winner is a fellow collector friend from England UK - Mervyn Thomas. The cover is already on its way to you last week.

The next contest for the cut squares, I am looking for 5 winners and so far I received 2 winners. Brian and Bob Ingraham, send me your address so that i can mail the cut square to you. So hurry up 3 more to go. Send in your answer to my email at localpcguy at gmail.com

There are actually two different dies for this cut square Die 11 and Die 12. Also if you are really into it, there are other varieties to look for such as, knife, sizes and watermark. Yup, this will drive amateur collectors like us up the wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home